.

Bitcoin Blog a1

Monday, March 2, 2015

To the Moon!

Welcome aboard the rocket ship because we are going to the moon!

of faucets!

I discovered some new faucets  worthy of note!

Naturally doge coin is a perfect candidate for moon-bound adventures, after all  the shibes do say, "To the Moon!"




The next one is less expected, but still common, a moon bitcoin faucet.



This last site was an surprise to me. I have not seen basically any litecoin faucets prior to this, and now I might use it for the first time.





So I am quite a bit late to the party, but I may look into litecoins for the first time. Certainly I followed them before price wise. But now I might own some. Click my clicks and make an account if you would like! You will feed a poor hungry student. It also is a nice faucet as you can just sign up and leave it, forget it for a while, and then claim all at once and get a pretty good claim as far as faucets go.


Also here is a video for fun. It is much like bitcoin, so this might be a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment