.

Bitcoin Blog a1

Monday, June 6, 2016

Big Tuna


I have just hit 10,000 views!  I mentioned this to my mother and she was astounded. But really it's not that big of an accomplishment.
In other news, it looks like the price of bitcoin has increased dramatically over the past few days. In my memory it has been awhile since bitcoin has broken $500. Let's see what happens, but it might be time to spend some of those bitcoin now! And I just learned a great way to do this...


Some of my friends when I talk to them about bitcoin are convinced bitcoin is used exclusively to buy drugs or other illicit things. “It’s just for buying pot” one friend would say. I would joke, no lol, that is what potcoin is for.  And I would elaborate that bitcoin isn’t just for drugs. You can buy anything with bitcoin. Anything. Like literally you can by tuna online with bitcoin, here is the link. Isn’t that something.



1 comment: