.

Bitcoin Blog a1

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Price increase increases adoption?


Litecoin has been in the spotlight recently because of its rapid price changes, trading at almost 9 dollars coin july 8th and 9th. This has been a high since the 80 dollar days bitcoin was in the thousands.

I think this increase in price has increased interest in cryptocurrencies. I speculate as “interesting” movements happen in the price of cryptocurrecny, more people become interested in them.  This means more vendors will accept the coin and more people may use it.For example, some Adult content sites are even adopting litecoin in addition to bitcoin. You can even buy handcrafted goods for litcoin! Like here on esty!




Last Year this week:
Last Year this week I posted by defeat to Kelso in making this blog. The post is available here. For more details of the story you can start with my first blog post. At this time my blog wasn't even about bitcoins and cryptocurrency yet. On my second post I started to talk about bitcoin, and from there, the rest is history. The contest was measured in terms of page views, who ever had the most page-views at the end won. I think at the time I had something like 1,000 page views, and Keslo had 2,000. Its interesting now that I have closer to 5,000 whereas last I checked he had more like 3,000. 

No comments:

Post a Comment