.

Bitcoin Blog a1

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Welcome to Paradise


You might ask, Ricky Why did you make a blog?

Well, to be honest, I’m not entirely sure! I question in some ways exactly what I might be able to share on here that is enlightening, insightful, or even simply entertaining, after all, I am an Accounting Major in.... Utah....

Wait don't go I wasn't like born here or anything. I was born in San Diego and grew up there.
See getting better already. I figure making a blog might be fun, people always want to voice their questions to be heard. But more importantly I have a friend who is also making a blog, so I figured, why not try to out do them? All in good spirit of course >:). And lastly, and this is just between you and me, but I heard you could make money doing this :P. So lets give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment