.

Bitcoin Blog a1

Monday, February 3, 2014

RAWWWWW!

Today has been good. I woke up this morning and eat some cereal left behind from my roommate. It was a little stale, but who cares, it was free.


I went to the library later today and they were giving away t-shirt and little screwdrivers. All you had to do was go tour the library a bit and get 3 punches at each of the stations so I did. And I got a cool little screw driver.


Then I walked across the street to Panda express. I brought in my tablet with a email they sent me from free firecracker chicken. I don’t like Panda express much, but hey, free. Although, If I was Gordon Ramsey I might say, these bell peppers are completely raw!

***


Now I went to work that night expecting free food and I was sorely disappointed. Apparently Chinese new year is only to be celebrated at lunch time. In my despair I turned to another source of free things… the internet. I discovered the world of mailed free samples! Yes, that's right, free promotions sent right to your door! So naturally I signed up for like 12. I will hopefully get in the mail in the next week to 8 weeks all sorts of products, with varying degrees of usefully less to me, everything from cologne to children's chewable vitamins. I’ll report back on how it goes.



Now, for some shameless self promotion:
If you want to or have been thinking about Playing LoL here is my referral link, make an account, get me some free IP and other stuff:


Or if you want to make me 20 bucks, make an account with Capital one, you get 50 bucks free too. Just make an account with at least 250 bucks in it, make 3 debit card purchases and bam. Also you get .2% on your checking account, yes, interest on your CHECKING account. They also have savings accounts with .75% which is pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment