.

Bitcoin Blog a1

Sunday, January 13, 2019

The Bit

Back when I started this blog, there was not much by way of cryptocurrency news. But now days, that is not the case! There is a lot of news. One of the news sources I use is the bit, it's a daily email with some of the top crypto related stories. Sign up under my referral link here:


With this being said, I probably will not post as often on this site, as there is not so much need for bitcoin news. I will likely focus on personal stories or crypto related content that affects me personally. For all my loyal readers, thanks for coming along on this adventure, and there is still content coming, but just possibly not in the same way it used to be.


I also have some old content I didn’t get out:

I saw this comment on reddit and was intrigued, what type of scam is this? Shouldn’t it fail pretty quick? It looks like they have a pretty good url and a pretty good interface, but it looks like it may just be a straight up scam.



No comments:

Post a Comment