.

Bitcoin Blog a1

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Mid-June Round up


Sometimes I start an article, but never finish it. Here are some of those articles!


It looks like John McAfee will really debate Jamie Dimon! That is crazy! And I mentioned this is what should happen in a reddit post.





I also recently watched a documentary on Netflix about John McAfee. I recommend watching it, it's called Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee. This is just one source of information, but it looks like John has a bit of a shady past. I mean, I had heard about some of this past, but watching the documentary makes it more clear. I don’t know what I will do if he gets the LP party nomination for 2020, but that is a story for my other blog.



Anyways, here are some links I have been looking at lately. Lots of interesting Crypto news and I can’t cover it all.

Somewhat recent links

Robert Shiller has been getting a lot of press attention regarding bitcoin. He actually has a pretty great finance course on COursera,








“Mining rigs”



Earning money


Paying taxes on what you have earned?



Big 4 accounting and Crypto auditing





No comments:

Post a Comment