.

Bitcoin Blog a1

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

4/20 blaze it, oh dear ( Potcoin faucet down on an unfortunate date)


I wrote this post on 4/20. I’m a little behind on my posting schedule

I have been looking at another crypto recently, potcoin! What a great day to talk about this. But it looks like my Bitcoin faucet is no longer operating. This is the sad part about most/many altcoin faucets, they don’t pay much and they tend to shutdown often.


At least my main faucets are still working.


Here is some other recent news about me/crypto sites.


Has shut down!



Btc pop lowered finally lowered their saving rate to 0% so I withdrew all my money from btcpop

Well, I kept a few shares of pop on there.

It looks like I even had some BTG and BCH on there as well!

Most exchanges don’t have BTG, so I have Bleutrade for that, check it out here.




No comments:

Post a Comment