.

Bitcoin Blog a1

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Some updates


So, my editor has been on the fritz lately, so there is an upcoming wave of content coming out soon...stay posted. The blog also is currently at 48,000 pageviews, and it looks like it will hit 50,000 in the near future!

In other news, the blog has been getting a lot of attention/comments from Anonymous readers. The comments are often pretty vague and I’m not sure what to make of them. If you have any insights, comment below! I’m really wondering why I’m getting all this attention.

Links
1
2
3


I also ran into an interesting piece about CPU mining on a raspberry pi. This process is similar in a lot of ways to the single board mining post I did earlier.

For a very small update, it looks like someone was threatening to create a NyanCash, like the Bitcoin Cash equivalent for Nyancoin. I’m not sure how serious they are, as it would be a lot of work and possibly not that much reward. Here is the post threatening it. One thing I enjoy about this whole situation is that the moderation team at /r/Nyancoins let the post remain. In /r/bitcoin and /r/btc it seems like there is some big censorship problems. I like to let issues be debated openly and I think censorship doesn’t let truth be explored. But now it sounds like I’m writing for my politics blog, doesn’t it?


Anyways, as always


Follow me on twitter


And Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment