.

Bitcoin Blog a1

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Failed bitcoin reporter

I guess it's a good thing this blog isn't my primary source of income, otherwise I would be in trouble. Here are two stories of me attempting to do some reporting and things not going so well. I decided to try to find Hash Ocean’s old office in San Francisco. On Google, the address is 199 Leidesdorff St, San Francisco, CA 94111. But I went there and didn't find it.
This is where the 100 buildings should be. But there is only a sandwich shop. So I must've done something wrong.


About a year ago on empleopled I saw a picture of a bitcoin ATM. I thought it was cool so I wanted to take a picture of it. I moved to San Jose, where the mall is, and I decided to check it out. But I explored all over the mall and couldn't find it.  I'm moving away again for school, but I guess I will have to wait for another year until I come back to San Jose to try again. I also tried to contact the photographer, but wasn’t able to. Here is a link to the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment