.

Bitcoin Blog a1

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Sealand


Some of you may know I like to follow what micronations are up to. For example, take a look at these past posts:

Liberland


Republic Veneta




And my favorite micronation of course is Sealand.

Well, it looks like you can now buy lordship from Sealand with bitcoin!


I have wanted lordship for awhile, but I kind of refuse to buy something so impractical. I actually tried to email someone at Sealand to trade services for lordship. I am cheap after all (so cheap, you should check out my newest website). But more importantly, earning lordship (rather than buying it) makes it seem more legitimate to me. But now, with the seemingly recent addition to purchase with bitcoin, I might actually do it (so I can tell you about the experience!)

My only complaint is the font they use for “lord” looks kind of strange. Actually, as I write it now, it looks like arial bold, which perhaps isn’t fancy enough.

Anyways, maybe I will do an update if I ever buy this.

And, as always,

Follow me on twitter


And Facebook

And check out my newest book!


No comments:

Post a Comment