.

Bitcoin Blog a1

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Early September Round Up


As some of you may know, I used to write for Coinbuzz until the site kind of just stopped. Well, for the first time in years there is new content on the site! It looks like two articles were published this summer.

In other news, my bitcoin book is getting a little dated and may need a new edition. So I’m offering it for just 1 dollar! And when I publish a new edition, you get it free! So check it out here on payhip!



Here are some other recent-ish pieces of news:

Robert Kiyosaki Calls US Dollar Fake, Says Bitcoin Will Be Its Replacement




Here is a CPA firm that specializes in Cryptocurrency taxation!



Last, as I mentioned this this post….
Many mining websites are a scam, and it is just a matter of time for one of them to shut down. As I prepared this post, I checked on quite a few mining sites, and all of them were offline except this one. So I was a little bit surprised.

Be sure to check in soon, as I can’t imagine It will stay up too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment